Why Join Our Guardian Campaign?
Our Guardian Campaign is centered around our $3.5 million Capital Campaign that we’ve launched in order to improve the overall health and well-being of the animals in the community.
Guardians commit to making a monetary gift every year for at least three years. They choose to give at a level that is meaningful to them at either the Defender, Protector, or Guardian commitment levels. The generous investments made by Guardians allow them to receive updates to the building project for the capital campaign and also come with exclusive naming right opportunities.
It’s all in the Numbers
- 35,000 animals saved in 40 years
- 11 counties served
- 75-mile radius of active involvement
- 768 kids participating in Read to the Animals
- 500 individuals served through pet therapy
- 112 women served through Emergency Shelter
- 870 animals adopted in 2018