Stray Pets

Pets found within city limits in the City of Minot, City of Burlington, or the City of Surrey should be brought to the City of Minot pound. Call the Minot PD non-emergency line at 701-852-0111 to report a lost or found pet in these areas.

Pets found outside of city limits in Berthold, Ward County, and MAFB – contact your local law enforcement. The SVAS has paid contracts with all 3 of these agencies, and all should provide assistance with bringing an animal into our shelter.

For neglect cases or complaints, please contact your local law enforcement agency.
The proper channel for all lost animals is to contact local authorities.

Call Now Button